- Last Updated on Monday, 30 April 2012 16:37
Not sure how to install your new template. Read more to find out how.
- Last Updated on Monday, 23 April 2012 21:30
This template comes with few Basic Options to help you further customize your Joomla website. Choose from how you want to display your logo to what type of fonts you want on the website.
- Last Updated on Monday, 23 April 2012 21:35
This template comes with several module styles to make your site more interesting. Use these styles to showcase content, highlight news, or create call-outs.
- Last Updated on Monday, 30 April 2012 16:44
This template comes with several module positions to customize your user experience.
For all pages, you will have 12 module positions to choose from.
- Last Updated on Monday, 23 April 2012 22:28
Changing the logo for this template is a snap, and you have a few different options to choose from to do it.
- Last Updated on Monday, 23 April 2012 21:58
The Halcyon template comes with it's own custom typography. You'll be able to customize the look of your Joomla website when you utilize these custom template styles.
Here are examples of the several different types of html styles you have at your fingertips.
- Last Updated on Monday, 30 April 2012 16:48
Setting up the menu for your Joomla site is one of the first things you'll want to do. Follow along with the documentation and you'll learn how to set up the main menu for your Joomla website.
This step by step is for setting up a default Joomla menu and not Shackmenu.
Settingup Background Texture
- Last Updated on Monday, 30 April 2012 16:50
Halcyon comes with 5 different Background Textures and 3 Container Borders.